- Written by: Service Technique
- Category: Legal
- Also available:
I am concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with my customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, please consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Person responsible for processing (within the meaning of Law 78-17, known as the "CNIL" law)
Your data is collected by :
The Company Mr Alexandre Jean-Sébastien William ELISÉ
Located at 97233 Schoelcher, 10 minutes from the Patio de Cluny
Registered in FRANCE under the Siret number: 51263795000019
Whose url is the following: https://apiadept.com
What do we do with the information we collect?
The following is the information we may collect about you in the course of operating and maintaining our website:
- Your use of the site - the pages you read, the resources you accessed. This may include traffic data, your location, or other network communication data.
- Information that you voluntarily submit; for example, when you sign up to receive additional information or request information from us (newsletter, user account creation, customer record creation)
- Information that you provide to us through all existing means of communication (e-mail, telephone, social media, written comments)
Use of your information
We use the information we collect as part of the services we provide to you. In addition, we may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested in relation to our products or services (for example, training that is relevant to your needs, or news about your industry that is particularly relevant to you).
- Provide you with information about other products that may be of interest to you. We will only provide you with this type of information with your consent. So don't worry, we will only contact you if you have asked us to!
- Inform you about changes to our website, services or products.
If you have already used our services, we may provide you with information about similar services that may be of interest to you, such as training courses, conferences and news related to your field of activity.
We will never pass on your details to third parties who would seek to use them to inform you of services or products unrelated to your activity.
Mr Alexandre ELISÉ assures the User that personal information is collected and processed in compliance with the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms. The site has been declared to the CNIL under the number: 1699555 v 0.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his or her personal data. The User may exercise this right:
- By clicking on this link
Storage of your personal data:
Your personal information is stored solely in FRANCE by the company OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
I do my best to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to keep your data secure in accordance with French law.
Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the complete security of any data you choose to send me electronically from your media. You take full responsibility for the risk associated with the transmission of such information.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
- In the event that we sell part or all of our business. In this case, the data would be transferred to the buyer.
- In the event that we are required by law to disclose your personal information.
- For the purpose of enhancing anti-fraud security and reducing the risk of fraud.
Access to information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK), you have the right to access any information we hold about you.
The GDPR is the General Data Protection Regulation, it came into force on 25 May 2018 in France, for all companies and public authorities, it comes from the EU regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, which makes it directly enforceable in French law as soon as it comes into force, under the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.
This information does not identify you personally; it is purely statistical and does not provide any personal details. Your privacy is fully respected in this process.
You can change cookie settings by clicking this link
Or by clicking on the floating box near the bottom of each page "Manage services"
This choice is made in the settings section of your browser. You can find more information about cookies at: https://www.gouvernement.fr/donnees-personnelles-et-cookies